Moto Global Limited, with its registered address at 61 Abbey Street, Leicester, United Kingdom, LE1 3TD (MotoMoney, we, us, our) operates an electronic commerce platform for financial products and services.
1. What Are Cookies?
A Cookie is a small piece of information saved by a website on your device. Some Cookies will only be stored for as long as your browser is active (session Cookies), whereas other Cookies will be stored on your device for a longer period (persistent Cookies). Most browsers are set to automatically accept Cookies. However, it is possible to configure your browser settings to notify you every time a Cookie is created, or to prevent their registration (see 4. How Can I Disable Cookies?).
2. Types of Cookies
MotoMoney may use various types of Cookies, as outlined below.
- Essential Cookies are required for the provision of the Services. These Cookies cannot be disabled as they provide the necessary functionality to ensure proper performance and security. This includes technologies that allow you to access our Services, prevent fraudulent activity and improve security, or that allow you to make use of our functions such as keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket;
- Statistics Cookies track the use of our Services, such as which items are viewed and which links are clicked, so as to generate statistical reports and technically enhance our Services;
- Functional Cookies contribute to the proper and effective functioning of our websites by remembering choices you made in the past, like what language you prefer, what region you are located in, what your user name and password are; and
- Marketing Cookies allow us to present you with tailored-made offers and advertisements when you use our Services.
Cookies that are used by us are called first party Cookies. Approved third parties may also set Cookies when you interact with our Services (third Party Cookies). Third parties include search engines, providers of measurement and analytical services, social media networks, and advertising companies
Session Cookies expire as soon as you close your browser. The validity and expiration periods of persistent Cookies may vary depending on the lifetime set by MoMoney or, as the case may be, the third party provider. Please see the table below for detailed information for each Cookie.
3. OUR COOKIES
Below you can find an overview of the Cookies that we and approved third parties use, what they are used for, and for how long they are stored on your device.
|Name||Purpose||Cookie type and duration|
|ARRAffinity||Distributes traffic to the website on several servers in order to optimise response time||
First party Cookie
Session Cookie, deleted after you quit your browser
|Facebook Ads||Allows MotoMoney to see our customer base and who has showed interest.||Second – Party Cookie, data held for 180 days, then deleted.|
|Google Analytics||Allows MotoMoney to keep track of who and how many people visit our website from Google.||Second – Party Cookie, data held for 7 days, then deleted.|
|LinkedIn Insight||Let’s MotoMoney know how our ad Campaigns are doing on LinkedIn and how many users interact with them||Second – Party Cookie, data held for 180 days, then deleted.|
4. Contact details Data Controller